Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Neal - A cd for mikie

This Post will make alot of people happy.Dear Neal was the most amazing artist to ever play youthbored .This was a cd that Timothy Sent me a few years back when I was living at home it also came with a zine he was doing at the time.since then I have lost all contact with him and have used one of these songs in a short film i made no luck on finding him I called hes grandma she has no clue were the legend Dear Neal Could Be

Enjoy and plz leave comments

http://www.mediafire.com/?yqmn5viaulw

3 comments:

  1. agreed. also mikie im pretty sure this is the discography. fyi

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are a few songs missing .one day we will find them

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck finding them...it took me years to get every Ikkabod track they ever recorded but i finally did it...i have shit that the dudes that were in that band don't even have.

    ReplyDelete